Search

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I love this Avon Products

Hello to my bloggers around here. And I'm back on track after 2 months did not wrote on this blog because i'm so very busy from work at the pharmacy in the past of couple of weeks. Now i'm tried to get on this at my laptop here we just getting started. :) :) :)

Last August more Avon products who gave me with my former co-worker bebiane. Two items is arrived as a special gift to me a Shower Gel and a Lipstick.


Avon Natural Body Care: Shower Gel

A shower gel just like a body wash i choose a Blushing Cherry Blossom it was a cost of 100 pesos only when i order by Ate Bebiane because Simply Joy Shower Gel is less now when i used everyday. Blushing Cherry Blosson shower gel when i smell it just like perfume as well. I used this during day off at work when i scrub all over my body to keep super freshness stayed smooth skin and keeped moisturized. Its too smell like a cherry blossom perfume after taking a bath, in a best results i used lotion and body spray. Don't forget avoid dry skin.

Avon Simply Pretty: Lipstick 

I have more lipstick like Kylie Cosmetics and Anastacia Cosmetics because i have some style changes during working at the Pharmacy. Colour Matte Lipstick changes everyday like posie k, pure hollywood color, and other Simply Pretty Lipsticks likes Blue Rose, and  Fresh Melon magic lipsticks. Now I order by Ate Bebiane last august for a new look i'm not wearing foundations, blush on and eyebrows it was for occations only, i have a new Snow Pink magic lipstick by Avon Simply Pretty. I used this when i go work with a paired of accessories, Snow Pink from white to pink it will becomes a magic glamour. 

This two new Avon Products who gave in a inspire with getaway for a unique essence of style and beauty the Fall Season.

Hopefully who will enjoy this blog and be sure next time i posted on latest blog this coming days.

We see you next time Bloggers.

-Deehoi Natividad



No comments:

Post a Comment