Search

Monday, July 31, 2017

We Heart It: Like, Share, Collections


I just like on the Pinterest site or app that we want to share or pin it.

For me i have another social media when you do to like in their post. I called a We Heart It. We Heart It is a just the same to see on a fabulous posts like fashion, quotes, romance, travel and many more. Since i joined on We Heart It in 2014 with my another account called Pinterest i have to discover in other persons post and i see it looks a lifestyle social media stand. 


This is my official profile here i have never changed except the pic.

I almost 361 hearts now then i create three collections and 87 uploads as of now. Also i have only 7 followers it was a weird because my other social media sites have a numerous followers like twitter and instagram. Now we heart it has only to improve to make more followers when i to know it post their pics and download the app on  my android phone.

We heart it is my choice to see a mix of colorful places even on twitter and instagram have a updates everyday espicially all the girls out there have a use this We Heart It site.

Many times until now when their photos and quotes have heart it, share it or connect to other social media sites, save to collection list, tag in their categories, and much more.

Well you enjoy on this beautiful site or app.

Follow We Heart It on 

Facebook: @weheartit
Twitter and Instagram @weheartit

Also you can follow me at

Facebook: DeehoisDiary
Twitter and We Heart It: @deehoipretty
Instagram and Pinterest: @deehoinatividad

See You next Time :)

-Deehoi Natividad



No comments:

Post a Comment