Search

Sunday, April 9, 2017

My New Lipstick has arrived This Summer

Aside from Avon Lipstick when i used everyday at work i had two brand new lipstick has arrived. It just not local lipstick like Avon or Ever Billena here. Some had made from california, yes this is a import lipstick. I used once a week during a working hours at the pharmacy but this color looks so different pretty good.

Everyone got Kylie Lipstick?



Kylie Lipstick i buy from Ara this past March during night shift when i choose Pink Matte must be called Posie K. Almost 250 PHP only but it was discounted to me. I used this once a week only because more local lipstick used everyday.


Look see this wearing pink Posie K  Kylie Lipstick during my duty hours at work but once a day to put in my lips because i added a lipgloss here for a beautiful shining lips especially to avoid some dry lips.

Many some Kylie Lipstick Matte like brown, red and orange also available here at the pharmacy.


Colorful Anastacia Lipstick


Anastacia Lipstick is made from Beverly Hills in the US, this is a beautiful design and i mirror on the cap cover on this color matte. I choose Pure Hollywood or natural color lipstick because on my skin is light. When i used once a week just the same Kylie Lipstick for part on my white uniform during Tuesday and Thursday. This Anastacia Lipstick for a cost of 250 PHP only.


Take a look on my wearing Pure Hollywood Matte courtesy from Anastacia Lipstick also i added my face powder for my finising touches.

Well that's it this is my new two branded lipstick this summer and i hope to enjoy this blog because in  the past few days i have such to do a better job during my night shift this month.

We See You Next Time

-Deehoi Natividad.




No comments:

Post a Comment